Coconut is a very common flavor in children's desserts due to its sweet and exotic flavor. Now we can have fun with them teaching them to do this recipe for kids of coconut cupcakes, a delicious snack.
These juicy muffins are very mild in flavor, they contain a lot of calcium thanks to the yogurt, milk and cheese that the recipe incorporates. Reinforce the growth of children and enjoy the sweetness of these delicious muffins.
- 200 gr. Of flour
- 80 gr. butter or margarine + 75 gr.
- 50 ml. milk
- 100 gr. coconut
- 75 gr. almond powder
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 2 coconut yogurts
- 2 eggs
- 150 gr. cream cheese
- 300 gr. icing sugar
1. Sift the flour with the yeast, add the coconut and ground almonds. Reserve
2. On the other hand, beat the butter, at room temperature, with the sugar until white. Add the eggs one by one, beat well and add the yogurt and milk.
3. Go gradually pouring the flour into the previous dough, beating well so that it is homogeneous.
4. Preheat the oven to 170ºC. Fill the muffin molds 2/3 full. Bake for about 25 minutes, until when poked with a toothpick, it comes out clean. Take out and let cool.
5. To make the buttercream, beat the butter or margarine for a few minutes, adding the icing sugar little by little, alternating it with the cream cheese, until it forms a thick cream.
6. Pour the topping into the pastry bag and spread it well over the muffins. Sprinkle some grated coconut, chocolate or colored noodles on top to decorate.
Here are some other muffin, cupcake and muffin recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Coconut cupcakes, tropical flavor for kids, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.