We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Craft of a mule figure to make a homemade nativity scene with recycled materials. Have fun with the children making a personalized Christmas Nativity scene with containers of liquid yogurt.
Making crafts is an ideal entertainment for the Christmas holidays, so in GuiaInfantil We explain step by step how to create the figures for a very original Nativity scene.
- 1 bottle of liquid yogurt
- Pair of scissors
- Pencil, marker and brush
- Gray paint (or black and white)
- Black felt
1. Clean a jar of liquid yogurt, dry it and cut it in half
2. Paint the jar of golor gray (if you don't have one, mix black and white) and let it dry.
3. Cut two triangles out of black felt for the ears and a strip for the tail. Glue the ears to the bottom of the boat, and the tail from behind.
4. Paint the mule's face and muzzle with black marker.
This craft has been made byLaura Platas, of Juice Animations.