We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In GuiaInfantil.com We teach you how to make Santa Claus to decorate the Christmas tree made with clothespins. Is there a cheaper and more accessible craft for children?
With a simple clothespin we can make original and fun crafts, including this Santa Claus that is ideal for decorating the house for Christmas. This is a recycling craft for children.
- 1 wooden clothespin
- Acrylic paint color flesh
- GuiaInfantil Squad
- White, red and black felt
- Pencil, marker and brush
- Scissors and glue
1. Paint a caliper with nude acrylic paint.
2. Print this template so that you can later cut out the different elements of Santa Claus on felt.
3. Cut out the hat and suit on red felt. The belt on black and the beard and mustache on white
4. Glue the suit and belt onto the bottom of the clip.
5. Hat, mustaches and beard will go over the top of the clip. Remember to paint her little eyes.