Pizza is always a hit with children. Meals, dinners, or even snacks, do not resist this so simple recipe and that offers a lot of variety. We already recommend the vegetable pizza, and now we propose a new variety.
With this tuna and corn pizza for kids you can easily solve any celebration, like a birthday party. Spend an entertaining afternoon with the children in the kitchen, and let them make the dough, they are sure to be excited.
- 150 gr. Of flour
- 100 ml. of water
- 25 ml. Of olive oil
- 8 gr. fresh baker's yeast
- 100 gr. of tuna
- 80 gr. sweet corn
- black olives
- 80 gr. fried tomato
- 100 gr. grated cheese
- Salt and oregano
1.We start by making the dough. To do this, sift the flour into a bowl, add a pinch of salt, crumble the yeast over it and mix it. Add the water and oil and mix until you get a homogeneous dough.
2. Leave the dough covered with a cloth until it has doubled in volume (about an hour). Remove from the bowl and knead with your fingers to form the base of the pizza.
3. Preheat the oven to 200º. Spread a layer of tomato on the pizza, without going to the edge. Sprinkle the cheese on top evenly.
4. Place the tuna and sweet corn well distributed on top of the pizza. Cut the olives into slices and distribute them as well. Add a little oregano (you can also include other spices, if you wish).
5. Place the pizza on the tray, brushing with oil or with a baking paper. Put in the oven at 200º for about 20 minutes. Take out and serve!
You can read more articles similar to Tuna and corn pizza for kids, in the category of Bread and pizzas on site.