We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When we pronounce the word Carnival, we think of costumes, jokes, feathers, glitter and color, a lot of color. That is why we have thought that these individual desserts are the final touch of a fun dinner or a snack.
We propose a fun recipe: make some Carnival Glasses, made with muffins of different colors, which are sure to liven up your child's party. As if that were not enough ... they are delicious!
- 115 gr unsalted butter
- 220 g of sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 200 gr of flour for desserts
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 120 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
For the cream cheese you will need 120 grams of unsalted butter, 300 grams of icing sugar and 125 grams of spread cheese.
1. We preheat the oven to 180 ºC. We prepare the muffin tray by inserting the paper capsules. We booked.
2. Sift the flour with the yeast into a bowl. In another bowl, beat butter and sugar until they are completely integrated. Add the eggs one by one and beat until the mixture is homogeneous. We incorporate the half of the flour and beat.
3. We pour in the milk and beat again. We add the rest of the flour and continue beating. Finally we add the vanilla paste and mix well.
4. Divide the dough into four bowls and dye each one a color (I have used paste dyes; green, red, blue and yellow.)
5. We fill the capsules. I have filled 4 capsules, each one of one color, and the rest multi-colored. (We will get multicolored muffins by pouring a tablespoon of each color in each of the remaining capsules.) Bake 25 minutes.
6. While the muffins cool, prepare the cream cheese. We introduce the butter, which must be at room temperature and have the consistency of an ointment, into a container.
7. Sift the icing sugar over the butter and beat for at least 5 minutes. (If they are not integrated, we add a tablespoon of milk.)
8. Add the cheese and beat until the mixture is creamy. We introduce the cream in a pastry bag and reserve.
9. We take the 4 muffins of a single color and we chop them separately to get crumbs. We booked.
10. We take the multicolored muffins and cut them in half, horizontally.
11. Fill the cups alternating a layer of sponge cake with a layer of cream, and decorate with the colored crumbs. (I have used the glass yogurt cups that I have previously sterilized)
And ready. The result is ... Carnival, Carnival !!
You can read more articles similar to Glasses with colored muffins. Carnival Recipe, in the category of Parties - celebrations on site.