We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The brioche braids They are typical Easter sweets. But they also come in handy for any occasion, be it a special event or for breakfast or a snack during the week.
With the arrival of the Easter week You can dare to prepare some rich brioche braids. Its preparation is very simple And the children will love it, as it is a sweet that combines perfectly with a glass of cold or warm milk.
- 400 ml. warm milk
- 30g butter
- 50 gr. of sugar
- 25 gr. fresh baker's yeast
- 650 gr. sifted wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
1. Mix the oil, milk and sugar. Put it in the microwave for a minute to warm up.
2. Add the yeast and stir it well so that there are no lumps. Meanwhile, beat the eggs and add them to the previous mixture. Then put it in a larger bowl with the flour and salt.
3. Stir well with a spoon until the mixture is compact. Knead well on a board and let the dough rest for 10 minutes. Make 6 balls with the dough and then divide each one in two. Make a longer and a shorter strip and form a braid.
4. Beat an egg to paint the braids with a kitchen brush. Sprinkle a little sugar to make it crisp.
5. Put the brioche in the oven without heating it previously. Put it at 50ºC and cook the braids for 20 minutes. After that time, remove the braids and raise the oven temperature to 150ºC. When the oven is hot, put the braids at that temperature for 20 minutes.
6. When they are done, remove from the oven and let cool before enjoying their delicious flavor.
Guiainfantil's trick. You can put chocolate shavings inside the dough.
You can read more articles similar to Brioche braids for breakfast or snack, in the category of Bread and pizzas on site.