We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For children to dare to eat fish, it is best to present it in an original and different way, so that they do not associate it with this food. A good choice is this nice roll, which because of its shape is easier for them to eat.
When it comes in the form of a roll it is easier for them to eat it, and they can help in its preparation by mixing the ingredients and molding it. Thanks to the ham and olives, the flavor will also be more pleasant.
- 1 kg fresh bonito
- 100 gr Serrano ham
- 3 eggs
- 1 small can of pitted olives
- 1 onion
- 1 glass of white wine
- Bread crumbs
- Garlic and salt
1. In a saucepan with water, boil one of the eggs for about 10 minutes. Put under cold water and peel them.
2. The bonito is crumbled, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs and the two fresh eggs are added, until it forms a dough, mixing it with a wooden spoon.
3. Then add the olives, halved, the ham into strips and the boiled egg. Keep mixing until a homogeneous dough forms.
4. It is molded in the shape of a gypsy arm, wrapping it in gauze so that it remains with said shape, and it is placed in the refrigerator to rest.
5. In a pan with hot oil add the chopped onion. Take the roll out of the fridge and put it in the pan to fry, turning it so that it is done evenly. Add the white wine little by little so that it takes on flavor.
6. Once done, it is placed on a tray with some weight on top to release the excess liquid and put it in the refrigerator. It is served cold and sliced.
You can read more articles similar to Original bonito roll for children, in the category of Fish on site.