We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A side dish that will delight children is this corn cream, which can be served either as a single dish or as a perfect dish to accompany meats such as chicken, pork, beef or others.
This tender and healthy recipe, in addition to being simple and easy, contains one of the cereals richest in vitamins and minerals. Corn or corn, as it is better known in Argentina, is a great source of energy for children. In addition, its cost is affordable and affordable.
- 2 cans of sweet corn
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of butter
- 1 medium onion grated
- 1 vegetable broth tablet
- 1 can of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (soup) of wheat flour
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper (optional)
On our site we have developed a homemade creamed corn recipe, with which children will lick their fingers. Learn how to make it, step by step, in just 15 minutes, for lunch or dinner today. You will tell us!
1. Pour the water from the can of corn, and beat the corn, the vegetable tablet and the milk with the mixer. Reserve.
2. In a saucepan, fry the grated onion with the butter.
3. When the onion is done, add the wheat flour and stir with a few rods without stopping.
4. When the mixture is starting to brown, add the corn mixture and stir until everything is well mixed. Let it cook for about 10 minutes or until it reaches a creamy consistency.
5. Add the heavy cream, stir and remove the saucepan from the heat, so it starts to boil.
6. To finish, add the other can of corn (without the water) and the chopped parsley on top. To serve.
You can read more articles similar to Cream of corn grains. Homemade recipe for side dish or starter, in the category of Creams and purees on site.