We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Role playing is not only rewarding but highly challenging for children. With just one sheet of paper, blank or the color or pattern you like the most, a fold here and another there, you can get a fun and traditional game for children.
In this case, we suggest you make a pacifier for your child, an old game for which you hardly need paper and colored pencils. In addition to being simple, it is a very economical game that can be at the hand of anyone.
- Paper sheet
- Colored pencils or markers
- Tip: Pacifier is an ideal game to customize. Make different versions using colored stickers or writing different phrases
1. Take a sheet of paper and fold it, taking the upper right corner to the opposite side, forming a triangle in the upper half. Cut the remaining lower rectangle, you will get a square.
2. When you open it, you will see that a diagonal fold has formed. Repeat the process on the opposite side to get the other diagonal
3. Fold each corner of the square to the center, you will get a smaller square.
4. Flip the square and repeat, bringing each corner to the center.
5. Flip it over again and insert your fingers into the holes to shape the kite.