We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you like monkeys, you will love this drawing. Follow our tips and learn to draw this cute monkey with your children. You can also print the drawing to paint and decorate it. Learn to draw jungle animals with these fun drawings to do with children. You can color and even cut out the image to create your own cardboard jungle.
- Blank sheet of paper
- Fine-tipped black marker (preferred) or pencil
- Assorted colored markers
1. With a marker, draw the shape of the head and two large ears on a piece of cardboard.
2. When you have the shape of the head, paint the eyes, the nose, the mouth and the inside of the ears.
3. After completing the face you can draw the body, arms and legs of the monkey.
4. Finally, with a marker of another color, color the monkey as the children like best. And here we have our cute monkey.
Children can become excellent animal cartoonists with this guide on how to draw, easily and simply, animals such as bears, birds, squirrels, dogs, owls, among many others. We teach you to draw animals to stimulate children's skills and fine motor skills.